Monday 6 June 2011

Morning!

Well the kid's had me up at 5.40am FUN! lol On a happier note I'M MOVING HOUSE TODAY :) can't wait but then last night I got a bit tearful as I realised we do have some amazing memory from our first family home - my daughters first steps, her first Christmas, her first birthday but I know we are going to have all these in our new home with Jacob :) so bring on the move!!!


The house looks amazing :) Scott and his brother have done an amazing job and my mum and step dad came and fitted the carpets for the bedrooms yesterday which I'm yet to see!! I spent the entire day emptying the house and am almost finished so looks like it's all GO GO GO today so can gt in before bed time tonight! :)


OMG i just watched the Breaking Dawn Trailer and couldn't help but smile!!!! Cannot wait to go and see it with my twilight girls in November! haha that's right I'm a twilight mom and I LOVE IT!!! :p xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment