Thursday 2 June 2011

My First Blog :)

Well I decided I will give Blogging a try and see how it goes - you will probably find I rample on a lot about my 2 beautiful kids, that is simply because I can't help myself. I am a megga proud mumma!!! I have a 2 and a half year old daughter, Rebecca, and a 3 and half month old son, Jacob or as Becky calls him JaKob! (emphasis on the Kob) lol I am currently moving house so my fiancée and his brothers have been spending most of their time painting it all pretty to move into, I am SO excited to be able to make it our own thanks to private letting :)


I left dropped out of college after a week when 16 and not long after having temporary work at Argos I found myself pregnant :) me and my fiancée have been together 4 years on the 26th of this month :) 


at the moment I am not in college or work as I don't want to miss out on these important mile stones in our children's life but I eventually hope to go back into college and do beauty - I may be starting an evening class in September doing Acrylic nails :) it's a stepping stone :)!!! 


anyhow that's a little about me :) hope you enjoy!!! (ps I JUST FOUND OUT I'M GOING TO SEE GLEE ON THE 22ND OF THIS MONTH WITH MY SISTER IN LAW - excited much :) ) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment